simple and elegant wordpress sites from $300
If you want a simple and elegant wordpress site for your business using one of the 3000 wordpress themes available, we will do it for $300.*
What is a theme?
Fundamentally, the WordPress Theme system is a way to “skin” your website. That is to present the information in a way that appeals. Yet, it is more than just a “skin.” WordPress Themes can provide much more control over the look and presentation of the material on your website.
what is wordpress?
WordPress is an online, open source website creation tool written in PHP.
But in non-geek speak, it’s probably the easiest and most powerful blogging and website content management system (or CMS) in existence today.
Why use wordpress?
If you’re like most business owners you fall into one of two groups:
A) You know you need a website, but you just haven’t had the time or money to make it happen, or
B) You have a website, but you know it’s not what it should be and you’re always making excuses for it.
If you’re in either one of these groups, WordPress is the solution to your perennial website problem.
1. WordPress is easy to manage, and update. You don’t need to be an Internet expert or an HTML coder to use WordPress. Once we have set up your website you can update yourself if you wish.
2. Thousands of professionally designed themes — many of them available for free. WordPress themes allow you to have a professionally designed website without the expense of designing one from scratch.
3. WordPress plugins add complex business features to your website without having to hire a coder. Need some additional functionality on your site? There’s a plugin for that!
WordPress was designed to be extended, and that’s what programmers around the world have done. Thousands of WordPress plugins add functionality to the core system. So whether you need a simple contact form or a full-featured ecommerce system, there’s a plugin to meet your business needs.
4. WordPress is search engine friendly. As Google Engineer Matt Cutts says, “WordPress automatically solves a ton of SEO issues.” And with the free Yoast SEO plugin, your site will be even more search engine friendly.
5. WordPress is ready for the mobile web. If you assume your customers are visiting your website from a full-sized computer, think again. Mobile website usage is exploding. If your site doesn’t look great and work well on a smartphone or tablet, your customers will skip your site and go somewhere else.
How do i get in touch?
*based upon our standard T&C’s